Print
KoronaPolska2

Polish Crown

of

golden liberty

with ancient
jewels

of Polish Knighthood and Great Lithuanian Principality highest Heroic Honours, bravery and courage, gracious science

and first of all

virtue, pious and sacrosanct scholarship
adorned
for the descending generations for honour and immortal glory of unforgotten sons of this Fatherland
given

Book Two 3916

By X. Kasper Niesiecki, Community of Jesus

In the year of people's liberty proclaimed by God embodied 1738

In the printing house of Lvov's Collegium of the Community of Jesus

KoronaPolskaGnatowski

GNATOWSKI, coat of arms Łada, from Ciechanow area. Adam Gnatowski 1632. Wojciech had with him Malgorzata Brodowska, coat of arms Łada. Jan Gnatowski his wife Boruchowska, was heiress to Knichynin, they had two daughters, Jadwiga who lived with Jan Zareba, Izabella lived with Wolski, and two sons, Ludwik vicar of Nulow, and Jakub, whose son Firmian and daughter Helena Trebicka. Wawrzyniec's Oratio panegyrica pro felici Regis in Moschoviam expeditione Cracov: 1633. is being printed in 4 books.

KoronaPolska3

Polish Crown

of

golden liberty

with ancient
jewels

of Polish Knighthood and Great Lithuanian Principality highest Heroic Honours, bravery and courage, gracious science

and first of all

virtue, pious and sacrosanct scholarship
adorned
for the descending generations for honour and immortal glory of unforgotten sons of this Fatherland
given

Book Three 3916

By X. Kasper Niesiecki, Community of Jesus

In the year of people's liberty proclaimed by God embodied 1738

In the printing house of Lvov's Collegium of the Community of Jesus

NieLada1

Coat of arms Łada

Coat of arms Lada in red field, or according to Dlugosz, in sky blue, above a white horse shoe a golden crest of fame, on the right side of the horse shoe a grey arrow, on the left a hunter's forked rosochacz (game arrow?); on the cask there were once eagle's wings, later ostrich's feathers, now a lion with his paws up, holding up a sword. Paprocki: "o herb." Page 322, Bielski, page 173, Okol, book 2, page 20. This coat of arms is known from an ancestor, who received it as first and took the name of Lada: as Bielski and an anonymous author write , at the time of Boleslaw Wstydliwy /Shy) in the year 1248 the heir of goods called Lada, while his subjects were working in the fields, was suddenly surrounded by Jadzwings (who, at the time after the death of Masovian Prince Conrad, were destroying the land around Sandomierz together with Lithuanians) shot many of the attackers; escaping into a nearby forest, he found hunter's forks, which he showed the Masovian Prince and together they fought the attackers and made them escape; though Paprocki states in "Gniazdo Polskie" that only at the time of Kind Lokietek

NieLada2

(Elbow) about 1306 a Jastrzebczyk was allowed this jewel for his many merits. According to Parifim (??) there is an even earlier beginning of this coat of arms; he says in Vapisca Volateryana penegeryku in Probe that when Quadi Svewi and Marcomani, having brought four times one hundred people in the fight under Mediclan Aurelius Roman Cesar for every head, after such a disaster, when Aurelius gathered his soldiers again they fought at Placencya; but Quadi, going back into the forests attacked the Romans early in the morning and repeated the previous slaughter; after this victory in Galicia he conquered 60 towns by burning them out. Lada, called colonel, who was in this battle braver than others, in memory of this extraordinary heroism, gave him this coat of arms. This from Parifim

Families of this Coat of Arms

Bienkowski Gnatowski Lazowski Skrzynski
Bogdanowicz Grodzki Lipski Sluzawiecki
Borzymowski Grodzicki Moczarski Sobolewski
Brodowski Kladnicki Noskowski Smerzynski
Czarnowski Koronowski Pruskowski Noskowski
Czerniakowski Kowalewski Radomski Zablocki
Dobrzyszewski Lada Rodzina Zaleski
      Zawistowski

Borzymowski, coat of arms Lada, I have omitted in the first book because X. Koialow says explicitly about them that in the Masovian district, in the Land Wiskica they had their estate called Borzymy, earlier they called de Cymianka, but when they at the time of Masovian Prince Wladyslaw they were given bigger lands and estates not far from Cymianka, where Boromeus de Cymianka founded a village he called after his name Borzymy and a second one not far from Borzymy, called Borzymowskie.From those Stanislaw Borzymowski, who served a long time at the Lithuanian army with commanders Chodkiewicz and Radziwil, settled in the district Polock. The son of Rafal was Grzegorz, whose son Wojciech and his sons Jan, Marcin, Maciej and Jedrzej.

NieLada3